Foundational Integrative Life Coaching Professional Certification Program
Ready to become an Integrative Life Coach?
If you are interested in helping others live their best life, the Integrative Life Coach Foundational Professional Training program is for you.
HERA Wellness Center provides a world-class program that will teach you how to dynamically engage individuals to make transformational behavior changes that will maximize their well-being.
We offer two formats for this program live or onsite.
The Online Integrative Life Coach Foundational Professional Training program combines an online curriculum with instructor-led training in order to accommodate the schedules of busy professionals.
The Onsite Integrative Life Coach Foundational Professional Training program is conducted onsite at HERA Wellness Center, in Northridge, CA.
The format of either of these trainings will provide you with hands-on experiential practice, preparing you to immediately utilize your skills and integrate them into your daily practice.
This professional training certificate is designed to provide you with the foundation to your practice as an Integrative Life Coach.
The curriculum will cover the following topics:
- The role of an Integrative Life Coach
- Person Centered Care, the Body, Essence, Mind and Emotions Method (B.E.M.E©) and Personalized Planning
- Integrative techniques that can be personalized to assist your client in obtaining their optimal life
- The change process including the review of key concepts, behavior change, models, and theories
- How to effectively utilize coaching skills such as listening, reflecting, inquiring and summarizing to assist clients in articulating their desired behavior changes, vision, and goals
- How to effectively utilize the B.E.M.E© Process Model to assist clients in establishing their vision and values, exploring their readiness to make behavior changes, setting goals and action steps, and assessing progress over time
- Components of an effective partnership between client and coach
- Mindful awareness and its role in enhancing the application of coaching skills, process, and partnership
- The structure of a coaching series that occurs over time, as well as the structure and objectives of each session within a coaching series
- Advantages and challenges of group coaching and the integration of coaching elements with group facilitation skills.
- Ethical considerations for the coaching profession.
Integrative Foundational Life Coaching Professional Certification
Open to general public and all professional backgrounds.
Sign up to receive notification when this program becomes available again.
HERA Wellness Center
9836 White Oak Ave. Suite 207
Northridge, CA 91325